In the last decade, Ayurveda has increasingly becoming a popular and prominent choice for treating chronic ailments. Ayurveda has broken the shackles and came up a long way as a serious medical stream.
The union ministry of AYUSH has cleared insurance coverage for Ayurveda treatments. Formal guidelines are finalized after formal discussion between Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India, Ministry of AYUSH and Ayurveda Hospitals. Disease conditions needing hospitalisation of patients and indicative therapies have become eligible for insurance coverage. The coverage will be applicable only to Central or State government hospitals, NABH-accredited Ayurveda hospitals, Ayurveda medical colleges recognised by the Central government or the Central Council of Indian Medicine, and Ayurveda hospitals having registration of a government authority.
Since Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Centre is an NABH accredited hospital and falls under serious Ayurveda hospital category, patients undergoing Ayurveda treatment at Nagarjuna is entitled to get insurance reimbursements. Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Centre will provide all necessary supporting documents for the patients to claim insurance subject to the terms and conditions of the underlying medical insurance policy purchased by them.
Steps to avail Insurance for Ayurveda treatments at Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Centre.
- Contact your Insurance companies/Insurance TPAs to ascertain if Ayurveda treatment care is covered under your policy.
- Share your insurance details with Nagarjuna Ayurveda Customer care team and we will be happy to support you to check your policy and attend special terms and conditions, if any.
- Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Centre clinical team will provide you all necessary forms and certificates duly signed by treating doctor.
- Nagarjuna Administration team will provide you the further supporting documents to reimburse the claim.
Insurance companies and TPAs who ha reimbursed the claim for Ayurveda treatments at Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Centre, Kalady.
* Reimbursement is subject to the terms and conditions of the underlying medical insurance policy purchased by individual.
We also are in the process of obtaining coverage for Ayurveda disease management at Nagarjuna on cashless basis.
To know more, feel free to contact
Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Centre
Phone – +91 +91 9961883340
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org