- High quality Ayurvedic treatments under expert guidance of senior doctors
- Proficiently qualified and experienced team of 14 Ayurvedic Doctors including full-time resident Doctors
- High doctor to patient ration of 1:5
- Specific protocols for various ailments developed by our R & D after years of clinical research.
- Well experienced, qualified and competent masseurs / therapists team (separate for ladies and gents)
- Clean and fully equipped treatment rooms (separate for men and women) with post treatment facilities
- Facilities for Yoga and Meditation under expert guidance
- Naturopathy assistance
- Therapeutic Yoga
- On Call Allopathic Doctors for Emergency Requirements.
- Sessions on Basics of Ayurveda, Lifestyle, Spirituality, Indian Culture, Philosophy, Ayurvedic Cooking etc
- Lifestyle advices
- Spacious well-furnished A/c rooms.
- Serene and tranquil atmosphere away from the busy city life and by the river Periyar.
- Restaurant serving nutritious Satwik food as per patient’s constitution and health condition.
- Herbal Garden.
- Herbal Pathway to spend evenings.
- Good stock of reading books in different languages.
- High speed WI-FI Internet Broadband connection and other communication facilities.
- Safe Deposit Locker
- Pick up and drop from Cochin Airport/ nearest railway stations ( Angamaly / Alwaye)
- Cochin International Airport is hardly 10kms from Nagarjuna campus.