Why Nagarjuna is one of the most trusted brands in Kerala Ayurveda?
- An experience of more than 30 years in Ayurvedic outpatient and inpatient treatment
- Manufacturing over 450 medicines and an all India distribution network with over 18000 ayurvedic doctors prescribing our medicines
- Through our Hospital we have so far treated more than 7,500 patients from around 70 countries globally
- A fully fledged ISO certified Research & Development division, and NABH certified hospital.
You can avail of a free online consultation with our Ayurvedic physicians. Lifestyle is one of the major reasons for ill-health which could later lead to serious diseases. For an initial assessment of your life style by our physician, please spend one minute in order to fill the lifestyle questionnaire.
In the past two decades, Kerala Ayurveda has become a brand for health seekers across the globe. There are many Ayurvedic centres mushroomed all across the state in the last few years. Majority of them are attached to hotels and resorts. They lack the authentic touch and feel of Ayurveda, and focus mainly on leisure or spa treatments. In many of these places, core Ayurvedic principles are diluted for the sake of commercial interest.
Nagarjuna Ayurvedic centre approaches Ayurveda in a very serious manner and stand for classical practise of Ayurvedic principles. We have facilities of a resort but the approach is of a hospital. Everything from admission to discharge is under the control and supervision of our experienced physicians.
For providing personal care and better service we have developed the concept of family physician. Even before your admission to our centre, a physician will be assigned to you and from pre centre communication, in house treatments and to post discharge life style advises, he or she will be in charge of you. Personal physician will take care of all kinds of clinical or non- clinical activities during your stay and coordinate with other departments for the comfortable stay at our centre.
Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Centre is supported by its parent organisation Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Group for all kind of medical requirements.
Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Group
- Manufactures around 450 classical and patented medicines used for treating various illness
- State of the art R & D for new product development and research.
- Only full-fledged animal house in the state approved by Govt of India in conducting clinical trials
- Strict quality control measures from raw material selection to finished products
- Well-knit network of franchises and doctors all over India
- Exporting medicines to more than 28 overseas countries
- Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Institute – imparts training for students in Ayurvedic technician course. All our staffs at our centre are students of our own institute.
Specialities of Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Centre
- Medicines and oils used for treatment are manufactured at our own facility using strict quality control measures
- Our own institute to train therapists and technicians
- Specific protocols for various ailments developed by our R & D after years of clinical reaserch
- Personalised and professional service without losing the homely touch
- Specialised diet and menu according to health conditions
- Serene and tranquil atmosphere away from the busy city life and by the river Periyar
- Integrated and holistic approach
- Strict adherence to scientific Ayurvedic principles and practise
- The winner of AHMA awards for the best case sheet documentation in the state of Kerala
- The best Panchakarma Theatre in the state of Kerala
- The best approved and classified centre by Government of Kerala for year 2001-2003
- Green Leaf certified Ayurvedic Centre (The highest grading of Ayurvedic centres By the Government of Kerala)