Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Institute (NAI) is another venture of Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Group for the training of Ayurvedic Therapists and nurses. Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Institute and Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Centre are located at Kalady, near the birthplace of Adi Sankara. Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Group is committed in making the institute, an international centre for studies / research in Indian Ayurvedic medical science upholding Indian Heritage and culture. The groups aims to convert the institute into a deemed university for Ayurvedic learning in the near future. Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Institute – set goals of world class training & awareness programs, undertake technological application/research in areas such as bio-technology, bio-informatics & information technology in collaboration with universities/pharmaceutical establishments/academic institutions in India & abroad.
Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Institute is an ambitious destination for Ayurvedic doctors from other states to master Kerala special Ayurveda treatments. Ayurvedic enthusiasts from various parts of the globe are vouching their appreciation and delight on various courses of Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Institute
Objectives of Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Institute
Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Institute is set up to provide wholesome solution in Ayurveda.
Provide Ayurveda orientation sessions to enthusiasts.
Activities of Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Institute
- Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Institute provides identification and training of technical staff including Doctors, Therapists, Nurses etc in Keraleeya Kriyakramas and Panchakarma Therapies for Ayurveda Hospitals.
- In-house training and Re – orientation programs for physicians of other systems and ayurvedic students from various parts of India and abroad.
- Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Institute – trained and developed technicians who are presently working in various centres in India & abroad.
- Intense finishing school courses to Ayurveda doctors.
- Ayurveda therapist courses
- Ayurveda nurse courses
- Orientation courses on Panchakarma & Kerala Special Treatments for Ayurvedic Doctors.
- Foundation courses on Ayurvedic awareness for Ayurveda enthusiast. The course includes sessions on Holistic Life style, Food, Cosmetic Care, Pregnancy and Post Natal care, Paediatric Care , Old Age Care, Basic Yoga Sessions.