Jan – Mar, 2011
Jan – Mar, 2011
Jan – Mar, 2011
A quarterly technical journal on healthcare through Ayurveda in English. The journal discusses issues highly relevant topics in healthcare for modern man. Contains case studies in the treatment of diseases. Registered with the Registrar of Newspapers of India.
- Quarterly journal from Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Group for the propagation of Natural Health Care
- Covering Ayurvedic, yoga, spiritual healing, Indian culture & heritage, modern research in bio-sciences, pharmacology, pharmaceuticals, clinical trials and case studies & health care.
- Enlighting editorials on contemporary health issues.
- Lead Articles on comprehensive study of medicinal plants are one of our prime commitments.
- Research findings and seminar papers from medical fraternity enrich our journal.
- Contributions from associated sectors (allied studies or subjects or disciplines or learning) like Sanskrit, Indian philosophy, yoga naturopathy and spiritual healing makes the journal, a magazine of complete natural healthcare.
- Abridged free electronic copy and full text of articles are available.
- Articles, case studies and research papers from authors academicians , clinicians , scientists and research scholars are solicited with following specifications
2 hard copies in 3 to 5 A4 size pages
Soft copies in page maker 7
Photographs in jpg/tiff format
|1 year||4 issues||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 250/-||Rs.350/-|
|2 year||8 issues||Rs. 225/-||Rs. 450/-|
|3 year||12 issues||Rs. 430/-||Rs. 650/-|
Mode of Payment: DD/Cheque in the name of Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates Ltd., payable at Thodupuzha, Kerala. DD is preferred. However, if a Cheque is being sent, please add Rs. 20/- for all outstation Cheques.
- joskara Chikitsa in HIV+ subjects
- Shodhana in disease prevention
- Crude Drug formulations
- Cellular medicine
- Lekshmana loha in pregnancy.
- Rajani Vidangadi yogam and Nishamalaki in madhumeha.
- Importance of pathya – apathaya.
- Perceptions of quality.
- Aphrodisiac property of Mucuna pruriens (Linn.)
- Mantras for stress management.
- Scientific study of herbal drugs against Cancer.
- Hypertension in Ayurveda.
- Orthopaidics in Sushrutha Samhita.
- Concept of Anupana.
- Ayurvedic Management of Diabetic mellitus.
- Virechana Karma in preventive, promotive and rejuvenative healthcare.
- Scientific basis of Traditional Childcare practices enhancing immunity of new borns.
- Aetiological considerations of skin diseases.
- Udvarthana and Obesity
- Philosophy of Vajeekarna.
Case Studies on Aasyapakam, Seethapitham, Asrigdara, Raktharsas, Gulmam, Sidhmam, Daham, Epilepsy, Sthanavidradhi, Dandakam, Galagandam, Psoriasis, Irregular menses, Vericose vein, Vericose vein ulcer.
Chithrakmool [Plumbago rosea. (Linn)], Bilva [Aegle marmelos(Linn)] Colr, Guduchi [Tinospora cordifolia(Wild)]Miers, Padmaka [Caesalpinia sappan.Linn], Brahmi [Bacopa monnieri (h) pennell], Pippali [Piper lonum.Linn], Arjuna [Terminalia arjuna W & A], Kapikachu [Mucuna pruriens (Linn) Dc.], Kiriyath [Andrographis paniculata- wall ex. Nees.], Cirabilva [Holoptelea integrifolia (ROXB) Planch], Nutmeg [Myristica fragrans Hoult.] , Bhadra [Aerva lanata (Linn)].
For more Details :
Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates Ltd,
Alakkode, Kalayanthani P.O., Thodupuzha,
Idukki Dist., Kerala, India – 685588