Awards and Recognition
Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates Limited
- Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates is a Nagarjuna has G.M.P. (Good Manufacturing Practices) certified manufacturing facility.
- Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates Ltd is a ISO 9001: 2000 company
- R&D (Research and Development) Laboratory approved by D.S.I.R. (Department of Scientific and Industrial Research), Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India.
- Approved lab by Govt. of India for conducting experiments on Animals as a registered member with the C.P.C.S.E.A (Committee for the Purpose of Control and Supervision of Experiments on Animals).
- Approved by PLIM (Pharmacopoeia Laboratory of Indian Medicine), for carrying out tests for identity, purity, quality and strength of Ayurvedic, Siddha or Unani medicines (finished products).
Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Centre Limited
- Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Centre is accredited by NABH, a constituent board of Quality Council of India, set up to establish and operate accreditation programme for healthcare organisations.
- Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Centre is certified by ISO 9001 : 2008 for operating at the highest quality standards, focusing on customer satisfaction and delivering the best.
- Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Centre is a GREEN LEAF accredited hospital, the highest recognition from Kerala Government for centre’s providing traditional treatments with modern facilities and ambience.
- Winner of AHMA awards for
- The BEST CASE SHEET & DOCUMENTATION in the State of Kerala
- The BEST PANCHAKARMA THEATRE in the State of Kerala
- Kerala State Government award for the Best Approved Classified Ayurvedic Centre on 2002-03
- Kerala State Government award for the Best Treatment Centre on 2003 – 04.